Amazing Home Plan Designs from the Best House Designers
Looking for the Best House Plans?
Best House Plan Designers is exactly where you need to be. We feature best of the best collections from Nationally known House Designers. Our collections include home plan blueprints in many architectural styles. Whether you are looking for a home plan to fit your mountain lot, a new golf course home site or a vacation beach house lot - we have house plans in a variety of sizes and styles. Community Home Builders will benefit from our collection of Traditional Ranch houses from Small One Story Ranches to Large Size Ranches with complete Terrace Levels. These Homes Plans come with a variety of Front Elevations - build a neighborhood with one plan!
For a more sophisticated home buyer, we offer Luxury Estate Home Plan Designs. Whether you are searching for a European Manor or a French Traditional House Design, or even a Luxury Rustic Mountain Home Design plan - you will find it here. All of our Home Designers offer modifications on all of their House Design Blueprints.
Where to Start?
We have several ways to help you find the house plan of your dreams.
- Check out our Featured House Plans Section to see the most beautiful House Designs.
- Browse our Home Plan Collection by Style (list of styles on the left side of the page)
- Search our collection for that Dream House Plan via our comprehensive Advanced Search Feature!
If you require assistance or have any questions about our plans or modification services, please contact us via phone - 1-877-215-1455, or via our contact page.
Tips for Choosing the Right Home Plan:
- If you have a lot purchased, talk with your builder about the best house placement on the land.
- Find out what would be the best shape for the home and the optimum size of the foundation (width x depth).
- Is your lot flat or sloped? Many home plans blueprints come standard with a Slab Foundation and an optional Basement or Terrace Level Foundation.
- You may find that some house plans are designed with a Terrace Level standard. These plans can be altered to have a Slab Foundation or a modified Terrace Level blueprints.
- Even if you don't have a lot purchased, you can still ask your builder for an approximate budget to build a particular size. Knowing your approximate budget can help your narrow your search.
- Know the Building Height limit for your State and County.
- Once you know the size - it is all about the look. Look at different House Design Styles in our collection.
- Use broad search patterns - Every house plan on our website can be modified to fit your particulars building needs.
- Consider the House Design style that would look best in the area where your lot is located.
House Plan Design Styles:
Home Designs are available in many styles. How to choose the right look for your location? Rustic Mountain Designs look best in the Mountain or Country areas. European House Designs, such as English Cottages, French Country or French Manors, look great in any community and some Luxury sized home plans were designed specifically for Golf Course Communities. Home Designs with expansive rear living areas (i.e. family rooms with 2 story windows, large wrapping rear porches etc.) would fit perfectly on a lake or on a lot with a vista. Mediterranean and Italianate style homes,as well as more traditional styles, like Cape Cod Cottages and Lousianna Plantation, are perfect for vacation and beach front properties. Our Home Design Collection also features unique and hard to find home plans. These are either rare American Stick or Lighthouse inspired house designs that are one of a kind, or Front Sloping home plans for those tricky mountain lots.
Whatever is your preferred architectural home design style, you will be pleased with our selection of home plan blueprints.
- BHD Team